VENUE POLICIES AND REGULATIONS:
It is our goal to provide the most enjoyable entertainment experience for you and your guests. Sight, Sound, and Safety are of the utmost importance to deliver you a quality experience.
Although the following regulations are the standard for most events, please be aware that exceptions do occur. Please refer to our website for your particular event to obtain any changes for that event. All events are presented rain or shine. We have a NO re-entry, NO refund policy. Please park in designated areas only.
Children 3 and under get in for free to concerts and movies; children must be accompanied by an adult.
Please note, every child with his or her own reserved seat requires a purchased ticket.
ADMISSIBLE ITEMS GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO BRING:
- WATER IN FACTORY SEALED CONTAINERS. ONE BOTTLE PER PERSON : UP TO ONE GALLON.
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD ALLOWED.
- LOW-PROFILE BEACH CHAIRS (UNDER 9″ IN HEIGHT FROM SEAT TO GROUND) OR SOFT LEGLESS CHAIRS.
- DISPOSABLE OR DIGITAL CAMERAS * PLEASE NOTE THIS POLICY CHANGES AT ARTIST’S REQUEST.
- SMALL BAGS OR BACKPACKS. (DETAILED INSPECTION).
- BLANKETS OR TARPS. (NO LARGER THAN 8X8).
- SOFT COOLERS (NO LARGER THAN 10”X10”X12”)
- SMALL UMBRELLAS (TOTE SIZE, FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER ONLY)
- BABY CARRIERS
FOR THE SAFETY AND RESPECT OF OTHERS, THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS (THIS INCLUDES SMALL, MEDIUM, OR LARGE DETACHABLE LENSES).
- NO VIDEO OR RECORDING DEVICES
- NO LASER POINTERS
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. (WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHAT IS OR IS NOT A WEAPON)
- OPENED CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND.
- ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND.As with any public event, please be respectful of others. With safety as a primary concern, all person’s entering Pepsi Amphitheater are subject to search. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY.
- NO HIGH PROFILE CHAIRS.
Why a Pepsi Amphitheater website?
• The Pepsi Amphitheater website is to provide comprehensive information about the theater and activities involving the theater. This site is now receiving over 1,500 hits a day and has quickly become the consummate source of information for patrons, sponsors, promoters, talent, and employees of the amphitheater. Since it is this site’s intention to give you as much information as possible about the theater, please feel free to email us with any suggestions or additional information for the site to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• It is our intention to bring you any information here first, but we will not post information if it has not been confirmed. If it is not here, it is not because we do not know about it; it is because we do not have the ability to confirm this information. Please do not e-mail us about rumors posted on other sites! We only list shows which are confirmed and contracted to perform. We do not list speculative shows; therefore, should you hear of a show which is not listed on this site, it is because we cannot yet confirm that the show is, in fact, absolute.
Where can I see a venue map?
What about parking?
Pepsi Amphitheater has two parking lots. We have security in all parking lots. You may choose to park in our VIP lot – which is limited to 150 vehicles – that is adjacent to the facility for $10. Or, with your PAID event ticket, you can park for FREE in our general lot. If you do not have a PAID ticket, we will charge $5 for this lot. We recommend you arrive earlier on sold out events or for special needs parking.
Do you have food and cocktails?
We have a full bar with premium brands, Pepsi, Black Box wine, Budweiser, Bud Light, and many craft beers.
Local restaurant Taverna Greek Grill, headed by Aaron May, is our concessionaire. Taverna Greek Grill is founded on two things; the genuine, open character native to Greek culture and plain good business.
Can I rent the Amphitheater for my corporate meeting, fund raiser or wedding?
Certainly. We have hosted many fine corporate events, fund-raisers and private parties. Email email@example.com.
What payment methods does the Amphitheater accept?
For Concessions we accept the following payment method:
For Box Office purchase we accept the following payment methods:
- Debit Cards (with a Visa/MasterCard logo)
- Credit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover)
*The Amphitheater has ATM’s located on site for your convenience.
Can I reserve tickets online/over the phone and pay cash at the window?
No. You can only buy tickets online/over the phone with a credit/debit/gift card, as the charge goes through immediately.
Can I have my family member/friend pick tickets up that were purchased with my credit/debit card?
Tickets will only be released to the credit/debit card holder. We must see the credit card used to purchase tickets as well as a photo ID. We must obtain the signature of the card holder before tickets can be released. (This is the policy the credit/debit card companies have set in place for merchants, and there are no exceptions.)
You can either choose (if available) Print-At-Home, Regular Mail, or the card holder can pick the tickets up in advance during regular box office hours, or the evening of the event.
Why am I seeing multiple charges on my bank/credit card account?
If you received any kind of error message while processing you order, it may result in a pending authorization. Pending authorizations will automatically fall off the account within 24-72 hours, depending on the bank.
Where is disabled/handicapped parking?
There are a limited number of disabled/handicapped parking spots located in the VIP lot adjacent to the main entrance and 6 more backstage. These are available on a first come first serve basis. Please arrive early to ensure available parking.
Is there a hotel nearby?
For Room Reservation and Discount Codes, contact:
2650 South Beulah Boulevard Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (928) 774-5800
Gina Leingang- Director of Sales and Marketing
Radisson Woodlands Hotel
1175 West Route 66
Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
Phone: (928) 774-0609 ext 509
Fax: (928) 773-1827