VENUE POLICIES AND REGULATIONS:
It is our goal at the Pepsi Amphitheater to provide the most enjoyable entertainment experience for you and your guests. Sight, Sound, and Safety are of the utmost importance to deliver you a quality experience.
Although the following regulations are the standard for most events, please be aware that exceptions do occur. Please refer to our website for your particular event to obtain any changes for that event.
All events are presented rain or shine. We have a NO re-entry, NO refund policy.
Please park in designated areas only.
Children 5 and under get in for free to concerts and movies; children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note, every child with his or her own reserved seat requires a purchased ticket.
ADMISSIBLE ITEMS GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO BRING:
- FACTORY SEALED WATER BOTTLE: UP TO ONE LITER PER PERSON OR EMPTY BOTTLE TO FILL INSIDE – PLEASE NOTE THAT, PER STATE LIQUOR LAWS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LEAVE WITH ANY BOTTLES, CUPS OR LIQUIDS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR VEHICLE OR CAMPGROUND.
- LOW-PROFILE BEACH CHAIRS (UNDER 9″ IN HEIGHT FROM SEAT TO GROUND) OR SOFT LEGLESS CHAIRS (We ask that you please be courteous to those around you when placing your chairs.)
- DISPOSABLE OR DIGITAL CAMERAS * PLEASE NOTE THIS POLICY CHANGES AT ARTIST’S REQUEST
- SMALL BAGS OR BACKPACKS (SUBJECT TO DETAILED INSPECTION).
- BLANKETS OR TARPS (NO LARGER THAN 8X8)
- SMALL UMBRELLAS (TOTE SIZE, FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER ONLY)
- BABY CARRIERS
FOR THE SAFETY AND RESPECT OF OTHERS, THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- NO ANIMALS – CERTIFIED SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK
- NO OPENED CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS (THIS INCLUDES SMALL, MEDIUM, OR LARGE DETACHABLE LENSES)
- NO PROFESSIONAL VIDEO OR RECORDING DEVICES
- NO LASER POINTERS
- NO FIREWORKS
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. (WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHAT IS OR IS NOT A WEAPON)
- NO ILLEGAL DRUGS / SUBSTANCES
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- NO ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND (As with any public event, please be respectful of others. With safety as a primary concern, all person’s entering Pepsi Amphitheater are subject to search.)
- NO HIGH PROFILE CHAIRS.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
Where can I see a venue map?
You view the venue map by clicking here.
Please note: all shows are set up differently. This venue map does NOT pertain to every event.
What about parking?
Pepsi Amphitheater has two parking lots. We have security in all parking lots. You may choose to park in our VIP lot – which is limited to 150 vehicles – that is adjacent to the facility for $10. Non VIP may park in the $5 GA Lot. We recommend you arrive earlier on sold out events or for special needs parking.
Do you have food and cocktails?
We have a full bar with premium brands, Pepsi products, red & white wines, margarita’s, Budweiser products and many delicious local craft beers. We have concessions with grilled foods and vegetarian options too.
Can I rent the Amphitheater for my corporate meeting, fundraiser or wedding?
Certainly. We have hosted many fine corporate events, fund-raisers, and private parties. Email MikeOD@r-entertainment.com.
What payment methods does the Amphitheater accept?
For Concessions we accept the following payment method:
– Cash*, debit and credit cards
For Box Office purchase we accept the following payment methods:
– Debit Cards (with a Visa/MasterCard logo)
– Credit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover)
*The Amphitheater has ATM’s located on site for your convenience.
Can I reserve tickets online/over the phone and pay cash at the window?
No. You can only buy tickets online/over the phone with a credit/debit/gift card, as the charge goes through immediately.
Can I have my family member/friend pick tickets up that was purchased with my credit/debit card?
Tickets will only be released to the credit/debit card holder. We must see the credit card used to purchase tickets as well as a photo ID. We must obtain the signature of the cardholder before tickets can be released. (This is the policy the credit/debit card companies have set in place for merchants, and there are no exceptions.)
You can either choose (if available) Print-At-Home, or the cardholder can pick the tickets up at the box office on the evening of the event.
Why am I seeing multiple charges on my bank/credit card account?
If you received any kind of error message while processing your order, it may result in a pending authorization. Pending authorizations will automatically fall off the account within 24-72 hours, depending on the bank. If you have questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is disabled/handicapped parking?
There are a limited number of disabled/handicapped parking spots located in the $10 VIP lot adjacent to the main entrance. These are available on a first come first serve basis. Please arrive early to ensure available parking.