Where To Stay
The Pepsi Amphitheater is proud to work with the Embassy Suites as our hotel partner.
Click the button below for discounted rates for your trip up to the cool pines!
VENUE POLICIES AND REGULATIONS:
It is our goal at the Pepsi Amphitheater to provide the most enjoyable entertainment experience for you and your guests. Sight, Sound, and Safety are of the utmost importance to deliver you a quality experience.
Although the following regulations are the standard for most events, please be aware that exceptions do occur. Please refer to our website for your particular event to obtain any changes for that event.
All events are presented rain or shine. We have a NO re-entry, NO refund policy.
Please park in designated areas only.
All attendees are required to have a ticket (including children) to the respective show date or event.
ADMISSIBLE ITEMS GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO BRING:
- FACTORY SEALED WATER BOTTLE: UP TO ONE LITER PER PERSON. PLEASE NOTE THAT, PER STATE LIQUOR LAWS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LEAVE WITH ANY BOTTLES, CUPS OR LIQUIDS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR VEHICLE OR CAMPGROUND.
- LOW-PROFILE BEACH CHAIRS (UNDER 9″ IN HEIGHT FROM SEAT TO GROUND) OR SOFT LEGLESS CHAIRS (We ask that you please be courteous to those around you when placing your chairs.)
- DISPOSABLE OR DIGITAL CAMERAS * PLEASE NOTE THIS POLICY CHANGES AT ARTIST’S REQUEST
- SMALL BAGS OR BACKPACKS (SUBJECT TO DETAILED INSPECTION).
- BLANKETS OR TARPS (NO LARGER THAN 8X8)
- SMALL UMBRELLAS (TOTE SIZE, FOR INCLEMENT WEATHER ONLY)
- BABY CARRIERS
FOR THE SAFETY AND RESPECT OF OTHERS, THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NOT PERMITTED, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- NO DRUGS/SUBSTANCES OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED INSIDE
- NO ANIMALS – CERTIFIED SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK
- NO OPENED CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND
- NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS (THIS INCLUDES SMALL, MEDIUM, OR LARGE DETACHABLE LENSES)
- NO PROFESSIONAL VIDEO OR RECORDING DEVICES
- NO LASER POINTERS
- NO FIREWORKS
- NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND. (WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DETERMINE WHAT IS OR IS NOT A WEAPON)
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS
- NO ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND (As with any public event, please be respectful of others. With safety as a primary concern, all persons entering Pepsi Amphitheater are subject to search.)
- NO HIGH PROFILE CHAIRS.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is the venue ADA Accessible?
Yes! We have ramps going from the front entrance all the way down to the pit. if the show is general admission, we have 250 built-in stadium style seats that are first come first serve. If the show is reserved, we have spots for ADA accessibility. If you have any questions please call us at 480-656-9940.
What about parking?
Pepsi Amphitheater has two parking lots. Premium Parking is available for pre-purchase online for $20. General Admission Parking is available online for pre-purchase for $8. You can purchase day-of-show as well for the same price. We have security in all parking lots.
Where is disabled/handicapped parking?
There are a limited number of disabled/handicapped parking spots located in the Premium Parking Lot adjacent to the main entrance. You do not need to purchase premium parking to park in that spot. As long as you have your placard, you can purchase general parking and still park in that handicapped spot. These are available on a first come first serve basis. Please arrive early to ensure available parking.
Do you have food and cocktails?
We have a full bar with premium brands, Pepsi products, red & white wines, margaritas, Budweiser products and many delicious local craft beers. For most shows, we have food trucks that are brought in, but the Pepsi Amphitheater bars do not sell food. If you would like to check if the show you are coming to will have a food truck in attendance, give us a call at 480-656-9940.
I’m coming to a show and I would like to camp – how to I reserve a camping spot?
Other than Pickin’ in the Pines and GRiZ Presents: Ursa Major, all camping is managed and reserved through the Coconino County Parks Department. You can visit this link to reserve a camping spot: https://camprrm.com/parks/arizona/coconino-county-parks/fort-tuthill-campground/
Can I rent the Amphitheater for my corporate meeting, fundraiser or wedding?
Certainly. We have hosted many fine corporate events, fundraisers, and private parties. Email email@example.com.
What payment methods does the Amphitheater accept?
The Amphitheater is now fully CASHLESS. We take card payment only.
For Concessions we accept the following payment method:
– Debit and credit cards
For Box Office purchase we accept the following payment methods:
– Debit Cards (with a Visa/MasterCard logo)
– Credit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/American Express/Discover)
Can I reserve tickets online/over the phone and pay cash at the window?
No. You can only buy tickets online/over the phone with a credit/debit/gift card, as the charge goes through immediately.
Can I have my family member/friend pick up tickets that were purchased with my credit/debit card?
Tickets will only be released to the credit/debit card holder. We must see the credit card used to purchase tickets as well as a photo ID. We must obtain the signature of the cardholder before tickets can be released. (This is the policy the credit/debit card companies have set in place for merchants, and there are no exceptions.)
You can either choose (if available) Print-At-Home, or the cardholder can pick the tickets up at the box office on the evening of the event.
Why am I seeing multiple charges on my bank/credit card account?
If you received any kind of error message while processing your order, it may result in a pending authorization. Pending authorizations will automatically fall off the account within 24-72 hours, depending on the bank. If you have questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.